1778 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI
$ Click for current price
2 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1131 SQUARE FEET
Enjoy Ocean and Mountain views from this beautifully updated and well maintained 2 bedroom/2 Bath condo in the popular & award-winning Discovery Bay! Great location in the less crowded end of Waikiki- Walk to World Class Shopping, Dining and Beaches! Great amenities to include pool, sauna, whirlpool, exercise room, & BBQ all with 24/7 security. Association owns 62% beneficial interest with ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building fee simple. Furniture and Household items convey. This is a great value in a fantastic location! Vacant and easy to see today!